"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't Limit God!

The message, "Don't Limit God," keeps circulating through my mind. Every time I think I can't do something, in reality, I'm limiting God's ability to work through me. Are there ways you're limiting God?

Prayer needs: Diane is having surgery for cancer. Jen--a young mom with 4 little children--is in the hospital with pneumonia. Pray for her hubby, too, who's taking care of the babies.

I'm praying for all of you! Thanks for your prayers!

Much love,
Debby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debby, Please add us to your prayer team's list. MIL has Alzheimer's, and we live states away. She's reached the stage where she needs nursing home care. We need God's Holy Spirit to direct our words, our spirits, and unify our family to get her the best care possible for the rest of her life. And to heal our hearts that she doesn't know us anymore, and protect her steps that she doesn't endanger herself in her confusion.
    Alzheimers' is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pam, I'll be praying for you, your family and your mother-in-law. I know the other members of the Prayer Team will be praying as well.

    My mother-in-law had Alzheimer's, so I understand your concerns and heartache. May the Lord give your clarity and wisdom with all the decisions that need to be made for her care and well being.

    Love and prayers heading your way!

    ReplyDelete