"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Sunday, February 21, 2010

136 Hours of Continual Prayer

My church is having 136 hours of continual prayer. The week-long event started this evening. People will be in the church, praying for the needs of all, round the clock until the closing on Saturday.

Everyone writes their prayer requests on slips of paper and places them in a box at the altar. Those prayer requests are lifted up to the Lord throughout the week.

This evening, one of my prayer requests was for all of you who visit this blog and for your intentions. If you have specific needs you'd like me to place at the altar, leave them as a comment.

May the Lord bless you and keep you always in His protective care.

Much love,
Debby

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn Miller, a young wife and mother with leukemia had a bone marrow transplant today. Please pray the transplant will be successful and for healing and peace for her and her family. She's going to feel very ill the next few days.

    God bless you,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for me. For my future, my well being, and spiritual condition. Please pray God removes any and all barriers that prevent me from coming to Him. I am so heavily burdened and only God knows the depth of it. I need Him to act on my behalf so badly. Thanks for praying.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete