"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday, May 11, 2015!

Jesus said to his disciples; "When the Advocate comes whom I will send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth that proceeds from the Father, he will testify to me. And you also testify, because you have been with me from the beginning.
"I have told you this so that you may not fall away. They will expel you from the synagogues; in fact, the hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he is offering worship to God. They will do this because they have not known either the Father or me. I have told you this so that when their hour comes you may remember that I told you."
John 15:26-16:4a
Sacred Art: Saint Joseph's Church window, Zabrze, Poland. [CC-GNU Free Document]

Today, I'm praying for Katy, a young woman with a two-week old infant. Katy was just diagnosed with leukemia and needs prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment