"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday, April 22, 2015!

Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst. But I told you that although you have seen me, you do not believe. Everything that the Father gives me will come to me, and I will not reject anyone who comes to me, because I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me. And this is the will of the one who sent me, that I should not lose anything of what he gave me, but that I should raise it on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him may have eternal life, and I shall raise him on the last day.”
John 6:35-40

Sacred Art:The Communion of the Apostles, Lucas Signorelli, 1512. [PD- ART]

Join me in praying for the other members of the Cross My Heart Prayer Team. May the work of our hands bear good fruit.

As always, I'm praying for our military heroes. Keep them safe, dear Lord.

Praying for those persecuted for their faith, and for our country, that we will remain One Nation Under God!

Please add your prayer requests so we can pray together for your special needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment