"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Prayers for our Military!

My son deployed to Iraq (for the third time) right after the Fourth of July. I know so many of you join me in praying for our military each day. Thank you! The men and women in uniform are in harms way and far from their families. Plus, the workday never ends. No weekends. No holidays. Long hours and a hectic pace means they need our prayers and our support.

I've written a prayer for our military that I'll be distributing at the National Romance Writers of America Conference in two weeks. If you're there, be sure to say hello!

Thanks for praying for our military and for all in the Cross My Heart Prayer Team so that the work of our hands will bear good fruit.

You're in my prayers!
Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment