"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prayer Request


Earlier, I asked for prayers for Jean, a beautiful lady in a nursing home. She moved from this life to the next on Friday and her funeral is tomorrow, March 15. Please pray for her five children and numerous grandchildren who will gather to celebrate her life.
Another strong woman in my area has transitioned from this life to the next. Her name is Judy, and she leaves school aged children and a grieving husband. Please hold them close in prayer as well.
Spring break is next week in many parts of our nation. Pray for travelers and their safety while away from home.
Let me know your prayer requests! As always, I'm praying for you and yours!
Much love,
Debby Giusti

No comments:

Post a Comment