"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday, May 12, 2015!




Jesus said to his disciples: "But now I am going to the one who sent me, and not one of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ But because I told you this, grief has filled your hearts. But I tell you the truth, it is better for you that I go. For if I do not go, the Advocate will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes he will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and condemnation: sin, because they do not believe in me; righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see me; condemnation, because the ruler of this world has been condemned."
John 16:5-11


Sacred Art: The Holy Trinity fresco, ceiling entrance Vatopedi Monastery (pictured below), 10th C, Athos, Greece. [PD-US]

No comments:

Post a Comment