"It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit." ~~John 15:16~~

Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday, April 27, 2015!



Jesus said: "Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever does not enter a sheepfold through the gate but climbs over elsewhere is a thief and a robber. But whoever enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens it for him, and the sheep hear his voice, as he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has driven out all his own, he walks ahead of them, and the sheep follow him, because they recognize his voice. But they will not follow a stranger; they will run away from him, because they do not recognize the voice of strangers.” Although Jesus used this figure of speech, they did not realize what he was trying to tell them.So Jesus said again, “Amen, amen, I say to you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture. A thief comes only to steal and slaughter and destroy; I came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly."
John 10:1-10
Sacred Art: The Good Shepherd, Catacomb of Priscilla, Rome, 3rd C. [PD-US]

Today, I'm praying for the Cross My Heart Prayer Team. May the work of our hands bear good fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment